American Providers, Inc. Mission Statement is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their home, assisting them in order to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day care activities. American Providers Inc. is committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the comprehensive assessment of needs from both the clients and their medical professionals. Our motto is “Caring is what we do Best”.
This Agency’s goals and services are based on two fundamental philosophical principals: the belief in the innate worth of the aged and disable individual and the belief that each individual, regardless of age, sex, race, religion, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or lifestyle is entitled to maximize his/her potential as a human being and as a member of society.
It is the contention of American Providers, Inc. that the aging process is a normal state in the development of any individual and that chronic disease and disability are, to some degree, a part of the process. The needs, feelings and contribution of such individual vary in scope, but certainly not the kind from these in younger and more agile stages of development. For example, the extended family, rather than society as a whole, usually becomes the recipient of the contributions and are no less important than the contributions made by other age groups of the family.
American Providers, Inc. is dedicated to rehabilitating aged and disabled individuals within the confines of their own homes in Miami-Dade and Monroe County in order that they can maximize their contributions and fulfill their goals as a family member, with a minimum of conflict. In accomplishing this end, it is felt that the self-respect of the individual can and will be enhanced.
American Providers, Inc. stands for “Dedication and Caring” in the homecare setting. Our staff is continuously striving to meet the needs of the homebound patient. We are dedicated to the promotion of multilingual, trans-cultural and quality patient care. We place an emphasis on the self-esteem, safety, psychological and physiological needs of our patients.
Patient education is the foundation of our agency. Our focus is on the client, the client’s family and the surrounding community. Educating our patients on the condition or the disease process and on their medication regimen, including decision making to promote optimal health and well-being, is a big part of our care.
We encourage our physicians and staff to work together to collaborate on the patient’s care. Patients are followed by qualified professionals and are cared for in a holistic manner, which in turn provides better patient care.
Homecare is the most cost-effective way in today’s society to provide patient care. In order to help promote better health and disease prevention for the patient, community resources (utilized by American Providers, Inc.) are recognized and addressed appropriately. At American Providers Inc., our Social Services Department works alongside the patient and his/her medical team to do just that. That’s what we stand for – “Dedication and Caring”.
What makes American Providers, Inc. your best choice for Home Care
- American Providers, Inc. a one-stop Home Health Agency. Our team of skilled professionals is able to attend to all of our patient home care needs. Education and caring is what American Providers, Inc. is all about.
- When Home Health Care is the preferred choice, American Providers, Inc. is your answer. We have a full array of Skilled Registered Nurses and Physical Therapists able to conduct a full system assessment on the patient’s physical and sociological needs within 24 hours. An individualized caring approach is implemented in conjunction with the patient’s physician and family care need.
- Did you know that American Providers, Inc. is able to provide services 7 days a week 24 hours a day? We are able to attend to our patient’s acute and chronic health care needs. Also, we are able to coordinate other ancillary services including pharmaceutical and durable medical equipment.
- American Providers, Inc. was established to provide the community with a complete range of quality Home Health Care Services. Caring for all age groups from infants to the elderly, through a variety of payer sources including Medicare, Medicaid, Third Party insurance, Self pay and Worker’s compensation with very low competitive rates.
- Our team of professionals is composed of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Specialists, High Tech Infusion Nurses, Physical, Speech and Occupation Therapists, Social Workers, Certified Home Health Aides and Homemakers; including a full time Risk Manager. We are competent to meet all your heath care needs.
- American Providers, Inc. team of professionals utilizes a case-by-case interdisciplinary care planning intervention. Our staff receives extensive training and in-services to meet the highest patient care needs.
- “Dedication and Caring” is what American Providers, Inc. is all about. We are a Medicare certified, Chap accredited Home Health Agency with deemed status, providing services to a multi-cultural community. American Providers, Inc. offers the very best in medical care from personal assistance to skilled nursing. Let American Providers, Inc. service your Home Health Care needs.
What American Providers, Inc. offers in Home Health Care:
- The all-important line between in-patient care and Post Acute Care independency at home.
- A full range of quality multidisciplinary Home Health Care professionals for all age groups, from infants to the elderly.
- Multicultural and multilingual health care professionals.
- Coordination of Home Health Care support service such as laboratory work, durable medical equipment (DME), physician appointments, physical rehabilitation, special services and much, much more.
- A higher standard of care than required by the state.
- Patient centered care with emphasis on the patient’s unique physiological, safety, self-esteem, and actualization needs.
- Care for acute, chronic, and terminally ill patients.
- Continual staff education and training focused on patient needs and requirements.
Which staff actually provides the Home Health Care service?
American Providers, Inc. employs only Licensed and/or Certified professionals, such as:
- Registered Nurses
- License Practical Nurses
- Nurse Specialists
- Home Health Aides
- Social Workers
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- And many more support staff
All employees have had background screening, prior employment checks and credential checks. All employees are fully insured.
Please click the following links for reference: